1. My favorite subject is English.
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world.
4. We should not spit in a public place/cut down the trees.
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
9. In the doctor's office, the doctor looks over me carefully.
10. He said, Nothing serious. And he told me to take a rest and drink more water.
1. A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善终。
2. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。
3. A bad thing never dies.坏事遗臭万年。
4.As the proverb says，正如谚语所说的，
5.It has to be noticed that…它必须注意到，…
6.It‘s generally recognized that…它普遍认为…
7.Further，we hold opinion that…此外，我们坚持认为，…
8.However，the difficulty lies in…然而，困难在于…
9.Similarly，we should pay attention to…同样，我们要注意…